Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another Beautiful day

The morning started some exciting agenda with my clients and a meeting with my fellow photographer to initiate 2 projects later this year for TDC and her subsidiary. First one to rebrand one of my postcard series and another one probably will take me to Dubai to promote Malaysia in a big way.

No photography opportunity at Titiwangsa, as I understood that the fireworks will only be displayed during the weekends. However, this could be a good day for other photo outing; unfortunately, I've to reply quite a few posting in www.photomalaysia.com regarding Salon Photography issues... Not a productive day, if you asked me.

But I know, something good is coming, when the person-in-charge visited this blog with my recent images taken within the last one week.

No comments: